RESERVED DAY/BOX VAN/RV PARKING
Make checks payable to: Superstition Kennel Club
Mail reservation form and check(s) to: Ron Mattson, 461 Dena Dr, Newbury Park CA 91320 •
Long distance calls will be returned collect.
Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
A reservation confirmation will be mailed if you include a stamped, self-addressed envelope or emailed, upon request, if you include an email address.
All parking is at the exhibitor’s risk. The club & the Arizona State Fairgrounds assume no responsibility for fire, theft and/or loss or damage to any vehicle or its cargo.
Parking is a privilege extended by the clubs. Any arguing, abusive language or failure to follow the rules, regulations or instructions of the club or its agents will cause you to forfeit all parking privileges without refund of fees & suffer the possibility of discipline by the Show Committee.
click on the buttons below to view and copy the forms
RESERVED OVERNIGHT AND RESERVED DAY OF SHOW PARKING
• You must be in a reserved parking area to groom from your vehicle.
• Reserved parking space is limited. Reservation is required. Power is available at an additional charge. See form
• Deadline for Reserved Day Parking is Wednesday, February 14, 2018.
• Space requested after the deadline or at the event will be charged an additional $10.00 per day/night for parking.
Electrical charges are stated separately on the reservation form.
• Payment must accompany reservation. A $25.00 charge will be assessed on all returned parking & electric checks.
• No refund of fees for parking & electric on cancellations after February 14, 2018.
• Fees will not be refunded if space is not used.
• Spaces will be assigned based on the date received & whether electric is requested. All vehicles requesting electric will be parked
in the same area.
• Signs will be posted to direct you to the appropriate check-in area.
• Check-in: Thursday/Friday from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Saturday from 6:00 am to 7:00 am/after BIS to 9:00 pm.
• Day of Show Reserved may park on Thursday for setup at no additional charge.
• A reserved space is approximately 18 x 36 feet. Longer vehicles will be accommodated at no additional cost. If you require additional width, you must pay for an additional space. You may purchase additional space if necessary. See prices on the form
• Spaces are on asphalt. Ground cover is recommended.
• Generators are allowed in all reserved parking areas & may be used from 6:00 am until 10:00 pm.
• Trailers & tow units may be required to be unhitched.
• All vehicles & pens must be confined to the assigned space.
• Vehicles must be self-contained. No waste or grey water may be released in any area at this site.
• Equipment may be left overnight at owner’s risk.
• Outdoor grilling & open fires are not permitted.
• Exhibitors are responsible for clean-up of their reserved space. All trash must be bagged & deposited in the containers provided.
Discounted Parking Passes
Three day Parking Passes may be purchased for $13 on site Thursday
after 3:00p.m. or ordered prepaid by mail. The fee without a pass is $8.00 per day. There is no charge for parking on Thursday. Discounted passes may be ordered by mail before February 16, 2018 & will be delivered by mail.
Make checks payable to Superstition Kennel Club.
Mail check, form and self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Connor Arbuthnot 4263 E. Hope St., Mesa, AZ 85205
SupersKennel Club © All Rights Reserved.