Copy the entry.
A drop box for pre entry will be available by the front door at 6329 E. Voltaire Ave. Scottsdale, AZ. The drop box will be located by the front door starting January 5 through January 10 and checked for entries during the day.
The drop box will not be available after 7:30 p.m. Please do not ring the doorbell.
Paid: ARM BAND # Day of match entry 8:00-9:00 A.M.
SUPERSTITION KENNEL CLUB ALL BREED MATCH Gene Autry Park, Mesa, AZ January 13, 2018
Please use one form per entry, Start time 9:30 A.M.
Pre-entry fee is $8.00; Day of show entry fee is $10.00 Pre entry closes January 10, 2018 7:30 P.M.
Send to: Superstition Kennel Club, 19945 E. Camina Plata, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Checks payable to Superstition K.C.
Owner: ________________________________________________ C.G.C. Pre-Entry ONLY
CGC Evaluation $10.00 per dog
Address:_______________________________________________ Free CGC Patch with passing score
(while supplies last) one patch per
______________________________________________________ person. Please fill out the entry blank.
Call name of Dog: ______________________________________
Breed: _____________________Variety: _________________
Sex: _____ Age: ________ Birth date: _______________
Please Circle Class
Dogs: Bitch: Champion and Major pointed dogs may practice.
3-6 months 3-6 months Handlers or Owners may practice with any dog
6-9 months 6-9 months having a championship title or major points.
9-12 months 9-12 months $5.00 per dog. Please fill out the entry blank.
By signing the owner/handler agrees to rules.
Owners signature: ___________________________________
Phone #: __________________________________________
Email address: ______________________________________
• Please use a separate entry form for each dog.
• Each entry must be signed by the dog’s owner or duly authorized agent.
• No telephone entries will be accepted, no confirmation of entry will be mailed.
• Professional handlers may enter and show dogs.
• Please indicate on the form if you have an email address change.
• Superstition Kennel Club is not responsible for any loss or injury to any dog, person or property.
• Exhibitors are responsible for having their dogs ringside for judging.
• Pre-entry armbands are to be picked up at the rings.
• American Kennel Club Rules apply to this match.
• Returned checks (NSF) will be assessed a $50 return fee.
• No staking is allowed in the park if using pop ups please bring something to secure them. ie. sandbags etc.
• Abusive language will not be tolerated.
• Superstition Kennel Club reserves the right to substitute match judges as needed.
SupersKennel Club © All Rights Reserved.